Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shhh... Can you keep a secret?

Go down 
+2
Joseph
Silas
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas

Silas

Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Empty
PostSubject: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am

I walked in and sat down, I wasn't a cabin leader. But if my father's cabin was here then I would be. I sat near the end of the table where no one would notice me. I wasn't to speak up until asked too. That was Dionysus's orders, I waited for the other Cabin Leaders to arrive. My teeth biting at my bottom lip as my secret was gonna be told. My father was gonna revealed to others. I look up then towards the door. Erebus instructed us to do this at night so he would have the opportunity to come. I understood that he wanted to explain all of my... conditions... himself. But he could have just done it through a call. Erebus really didn't need to come here himself. I bit my bottom lip. I was nervous but instead of looking it, I looked anxious instead.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I sit down in the seat that I always sat in for meetings. I didn't notice Silas at all when I sat down and swung my legs on the table and leaned back in my chair. I love being the earliest one in the meetings. Gives me time to think about what this Meeting is about. I looked down near the end of the table where it was darker but saw nothing but darkness. I shrugged put my hands behind my head and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 pm

I walked up, hair in a loose ponytail and slightly curly, Ivy lined inside. "Hey guys," I said stroking Scully.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I waited already tired of it. But still anxious, why would Da want to come now? He hasn't been seen by anyone in almost... well I'm not perfect at math so I'm just gonna say over 500 years. This would be his first appearance. I wonder if any of the cabin leaders thought it was odd to do a meeting at the dead of night...
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well, I'm up. What more do you want?" I said sleepily. I was wearing a comfy T-Shirt and Under-Aurmor pants that I slept in.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 pm

"Heyy people!" I said, walking in. I was dressed perfectly, makeup awesome, and hair in place. Oh the perks of being immortal...especially with Aphrodite as my mom.
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"It's twelve a-clock at night....." I groaned. "Dial it down." I grabbed a Coke, my comfort drink, and began to drink its contents.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 am

I watched Dionysus wondering what he was gonna say. He entered and stood at the head of the table ready to explain about the arrival of my father. "Well." he cut his eyes to Andrea. "I invited you all here to check out whats been under the table for so long. And so when something happens atleast the cabin leaders now whats going on. Silas come up here so this can be easier man." I stood and walked out from the shadows and joined his side. "Silas here is claimed. Just not by a main god. His father will be here soon to explain something that I reallyyy don't undestand so good luck." He patted my should and left. I blinked wondering what kind of Camp Director HE WAS.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 pm

"It's Erebus." I spit out, It can't be stopped. I didn't mean too...
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

I slapped Andrea on the thigh. "Shut up!" I snapped. I apologized immediately. "Sorry, but you know my instincts!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"And you should know mine!" I snapped back, and then apologized myself. "It was Athena, I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

"And Ares," I assured her.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

I smiled. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

"So, um...I know it's about Erebus," I quickly looked at Silas. "But I don't know all the details...can we get this meeting started?"
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yeah sorry..." he looked down at his hands then up and he froze and said, "we'll start right when Da gets here. Or I mean Erebus." Right when he said that his strong sense of hearing picked up a slight noise and automatically he stood from sitting down after Dionysus left. Walking in through the door was Erebus. He looked into his fathers dark midnight gaze and ignored the wings on his large back. They folded closed and he could see Erebus and knew that his father might hug him, but changed his mind quickly. He motioned with his hand for me to sit.
He folded his wings behind him. The starry blackness behind him suddenly dissapearing. He wasn't pale and beautiful like his counter part Nyx. Rather he was deeply golden tanned with dark midnight eyes. He was very tall in height and his body took up a-lot of space in a large room. He had narrowed hips and broad shoulders with a wide chest and today he wore a black dress shirt and pants but no shoes. "Hello children of my friends." he nodded his head and almost smiled but restrained from doing so. "I'am Erebus god of darkness, and brother of Hemera goddess of daylight."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 pm

I took a breath. "Greetings, and hail to you Lord Erebus, I am Andrea, The Child of Wisdom and War, Thy Lady Athena." Then I bowed.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"Lord Erebus," I said, curtsying. "You should know me, Emma, daughter of Aphrodite and Ares, lesser goddess, favorite child of thy parents and grandfather, usual guest at Mount Olympus."
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 am

.::Erebus
"Hello Children of thy friends and family of Olympus." he crossed his arms over his chest and dipped his head slightly an odd gesture but one just as odd as shaking forearms. He turned towards all of the cabin leaders and said, "I must annouce some things that may occur differently at camp. I'am at the moment residing with Hades down in the Underworld but will be here frequently along with my Sister and my Priestess and the Goddess Nyx."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

I was confused. What kind of things would be different? "What do you mean by different Lord Erebus?" I blurted. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry," I said.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

OOF: Favorite Granddaughter? Really?
IF: "Sir, Silas must go through the rite, soon, or it will destroy him." I said suddenly, an exchanged a look with Erebus. "
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 pm

OOF: Yes. I told u that like, before I made the site.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:08 pm

.::Mr.Erebus
He smiled at her apologie and waved it off with a quick, "That is fine." then he nodded towards Athena's daughter and said, "Yes, he we will be going through a life threatening situation forcing him to go through some stages and leaving camp. That is why I said things will be different. I'am bring some of my warriors and followers here to watch over him and make sure nothing... dark. Will succum to him. I may be God of Darkness but remember children that Darkness is not allows bad. And when I mean dark I mean as in the White Bull and Black Bull." he looked around at the blank gazes as this and sighed, "If you must know about them please once this meeting is over to ask me after or just search for information yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

OOF: You said you were ONE OF THE favorite granddaughters.... If you didn't win everything else.
"I remember an ancient story, a white dragon and a black one, and the dark one was good and the white one was bad. And who said Darkness is not Good? And who said Light is not Bad?"
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm

OOF: Sigh. You are intolerable sometimes.
IF: "Um...I'm not sure I like that saying...how about something more like, there's always darkness in light, and light in darkness?" I suggested, referring to the yin-yang symbol.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm

"No," I said, and noticed Silas was smiling at the quote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shhh... Can you keep a secret?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next