Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shhh... Can you keep a secret?

Go down 
+2
Joseph
Silas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silas

Silas

Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 am

He looked to his father as he smiled and his father nodded, Silas stood and began to talk. "Both meanings mean the same. And what Da or Erebus is trying to say is that I just have a few life choices to make before entering into the next phases. He doesn't want everyone in the camp to know about why hes hear or that I'm his son. Some people aren't really trusted with this knowledge. And your gonna see a few winged guys just like him walking around or eating with me at lunch, breakfast, and dinner." he shrugged. This was just getting weird. "It all will be over after a month and after I make my choice."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"Um..." I said, a little weirded out and more than a little confused. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 am

.::Erebus
He rolled his eyes and pushed Silas back in his seat. "Otherwise I want to bring him to Nyx's temple and keep him there. Or at one of her House of Nights with her children." he shrugged. "Either way he will have to be protected and its either here or a house of night." he looked at them his eyes demanding for their opinon on this. Usually Nyx helped him make decisions. Now he was relying on children.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am

"It might be safer for Silas to leave but think about his friends!" I exclaimed. "And what about Joseph?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:12 am

Silas's eyes wandered the room and to the seat for Apollo's son... but Joseph wasn't there. He frowned and looked down in his lap as his bro wasn't here to help make the decision.

"True. And when I take him away he will have to come back, but he will be different. More aggressive, understanding and more secluded. But his safety comes first."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

"The... house of night? Oh, let him go on the quest, he will need to be here for..." The wisdom stopped. "What was I saying?" Stupid mom's random wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm

"Erebus," I said. "It's a good thing for understanding and safety to come, but aggressivness? Besides, you haven't told us why Silas isn't safe here!"
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

He bit his bottom lip and said, "His tranformation needs to be around people of his own kind. Or mine kind. At the moment he is partly human. I don't want the white bull corrupting my only son."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 pm

I sighed. "All right," I said. "Obviously like most gods you are hell-bent on doing what you want, which in this case is getting him to where you live, blah blah blah, so whatever, and I like, totally understand why you're so protective. So, although I personally don't like it, I guess I say, sure whatever, Si-fi can go. As long as he's able to visit every once-in-a-while. And no, I don't mean once every year. I'm talking twice every MONTH!" I said, pouting. "Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Ikia

Ikia

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

OOF: I really can't beleive your tying this with HON, but whatever.
IF: I sighed, I would miss Silas. "If it is best for him... But, visit more like TWICE A WEEK!"
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

"No," I say shaking my head. "He needs practice more than people. Every now and then, he just needs a friend pick-me-up, which is why he should only come twice a month. Besides he can Iris Message."
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 pm

OOC: Eh.

.::Silas
He looked up and stood, "I think I'll be able to visit whenever I want to. This is only for one month. I think..." he looked at Da. When the goddess child Emma spoke out like that to him he somewhat froze into a thinking position. He looked back at them nervous. "I really don't umm... want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"Well, if you got to visit whenver you wanted you would probably visit like, every day," I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ikia

Ikia

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:10 pm

"I don't want you to go either," I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

I shook my head sadly. "Who does?" I asked,
Back to top Go down
Sprite392

Sprite392

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 am

"Uh hello?" I say as i push the door open."I'm Leonard Grace,son of zeus,and i was wondering if one of you could show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Emma rose her eyebrow dangerously. "I got this," She told the others and stood up. "Come on Leo."

(Btw, this can be after we meet in the Zeus Cabin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhh... Can you keep a secret?   Shhh... Can you keep a secret? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shhh... Can you keep a secret?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2