Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greek Mythology v 2.0

Go down 

Whataya think?
Yes
Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_lcap100%Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_lcap0%Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Let me think about it...
Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_lcap0%Greek Mythology v 2.0 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Greek Mythology v 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Greek Mythology v 2.0   Greek Mythology v 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

So, this site was 'born' when we were mostly... I dare say inexperienced admins/roleplayers, and after a while I feel its been kinda... Like one of those houses collecting dust with the vines creeping up the sides? Yeah, kinda like that. Listen, I love this site. I lot it to pieces and all the memories it holds. I would never, ever, ever, ever, EVER suggest we shut it down... forever. We should keep it, you know, and we could keep role-playing too. But I think maybe we could make another one, to start a new journey, with you know... Like a house with pruned vines and a maid, in a sense. Just... Kinda like GM's younger sister. Slightly different rules, a new outlook.... You know, just maybe. A slightly more literate, guidelined site. And none of our members would be cut, unless they totally hate the idea. And you can, that's OK. But please think about it... Just think. PM me if you feel like saying something you don't want to say out loud.

LOVE YALL TO PEICES. IT'S AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS MEMBERS OF MY.... (Niece website? Good enough, yeah.)
Back to top Go down

Greek Mythology v 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: News, polls, etc. :: News-
Jump to: