Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erebus/Nyxs temple.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas

Silas

Erebus/Nyxs temple. Empty
PostSubject: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 pm

I sat in the temple of the goddess of Night Nyx. And the god of Darkness Erebus. I opened my eyes after praying and looked up at the statue of his father. Erebus's wings were spanned out and he was neiling on one knee. The statues eyes were looking straight at Nyx. And even the eyes looked as if they held love and demotion just for Nyx. I bit my lip and stood. I crossed my arms over my chest and bowed my head, "Merry meet to you Erebus. And Nyx." I learned how to bow correctly and greet and depart from them correctly from my father.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I walk into the temple and place my hand on my brother's shoulder. "Come on Silas. Capture the flag and your coming." I smiled and he stood and looked at me a confused expression on his face, "What? Why??" I rolled my eyes, "Because I signed you up. Your on are team... because uh... well yea... you know." I heard him let out a sigh and a groan as he said, "I'm Unclaimed I know, I know." then I watched him as he snatched my hand away and on quick feet was gone. I had to jog to catch up with my little bro. "Yo! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 am

I waited for a bit and then once he caught up I let him walk ahead. I lagged behind more then a couple feet. I sneaked off then towards the Hermes cabin. Thats where I slept because I was Unclaimed. Psh. I wasn't unclaimed. Just.... unknown. I sighed and walked towards the cabin and walked inside. My bed laid unmade and my stuff was all spread out. My eyes widened and I looked around wondering what happened, I picked up my bag and began filling it back up with all of my personal belongings. Stupid Hermes's kids. Then I paused, something was missing. Where was the... My eyes widen as I looked for the necklace with the black wing on it.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 pm

OOF: I do not like thieves. Which is why InForum I have never had a boyfriend/crush of the Hermes cabin...just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Diana
Admin
Diana

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

OOF: Amen!!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 pm

OOF: (:
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erebus/Nyxs temple.   Erebus/Nyxs temple. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erebus/Nyxs temple.
Page 1 of 1