Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help....????!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Admin
Diana

Help....????!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help....????!!!!   Help....????!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Kay, here goes. Early this morning, my grandpa died. He was really special to me because he was awesome. Over the summer, he had kidney and heart failure from too much morphine (thanks Ron!), and had to have his left leg amputated. I spent the whole summer in a Tulsa hospital. Then, he had fluid in his lungs and deflated lung. But through all that, he stayed hopeful and greatful, making his hilarious jokes. Finally, this morning he couldn't breathe. So his heart finally stopped. I knew it was gonna happen today, but it was hard to register. I just wasn't ready. But seriously, when are you ready for something like that??! You never really are. Ever. I just want everyone to leave me alone. No sob stories, no charity cases, no tears (I already spent my summer bawling.) Just...I want my teachers to shut up and let me be. My history teacher, Ms. Sinclair, is a good friend of my mom's, and Ms. Sinclair is awesome. I love her a bunch. She's like a crazy aunt that is nuts but you love them anyway. I know she understands, but a student teacher is studying for a secondary school job, so she just is annoying. Thanks for listening :I
Back to top Go down

Help....????!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: News, polls, etc. :: News-
Jump to: