Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After CTF #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:41 pm

OOF: hey, just a little planning-ahead thing of mine! Post here when we're done with the first CTF game! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I skipped arm-in-arm with Diana to the Campfire singing some stupid song about victory that Victoria had taught us. Many campers were following us, talking about our win. My smile was so radiant and large I couldn't stop if I wanted to...which I didn't. Diana and I sat down, just randomly talking.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm

OOF: u just may wanna get out of a 50 mile radius....Andrea says she's going to kill u.....EVERYONE!! GET PASSPORTS TO YURAGLI, CHANGE YOUR NAME THAT STARTS WITH SOMETHING LIKE BILLY BOB WHATEVER, AND LIVE IN A SMALL HOVEL SELLING PORK CHOPS AND BUBBLE GUM!!! (btw, their bubble gum isnt that bad...... DONT ASK.)

IF: The talk was technically just random blabber, but we were all pretty content. Emma was pretty popular at the moment. She grinned as each person came to congratulate. I smiled. "Sheesh Emma, everyone is pretty grateful."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

I sighed as I saddled Charger. She was getting jumpy, so of course she struck me with lightning. I rode to moms palace.

SCULLY:
The black dog had other ideas. Silas got a free ride to the underworld, Scully traveling at sonic boom speed. She looked back at Silas, her eyes hinted with their normal brown. She barked gleefully as Silas screamed. Cerberus barked as they passed him, but it wasn't angry, it was more like: Wait for me! I want to play! Then, they were in Hades' palace. "Your father would like to speak to you," He said as Scully whimpered. She looked at Silas mournfully, but let him down. She cried after her new friend. OoC: Move to the Underworld, Silas.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 pm

OOF: struck w/lightning? yowsa.
IF: I felt glorious. It was an amazing feeling, as one might know. "Blahhhh!" I screamed to Diana. "What?" She asked, looking a little wierded out. "Sorry, I'm just really excited." I explained. "Oh." she said nodding.
Back to top Go down
::Diana:

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 am

OOF: Sorry guys, the school computer wont log me on....

IF: After Em's.....random outburst, we all just sat around the fire, watching the flames in silence.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am

OOF: Right when I posted, it logged me on!!! Grrrrrr.....
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

OOF: crazy.

IF: "All right kids," the leader of the Apollo cabin said. "how about some singing?" a few kids nodded, some shrugged, but most were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

I shrugged as well while some mumbled, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 pm

I jumped up. "All right kids," I said, using the cabin leader's word. "Let's start singing. It'll be fun!" I am deeply ashamed to say that I used charmspeak on them for that last little line. Everyone started to nod. Some kids even started to randomly sing different campfire songs.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Since I was more immortal than mortal, it didn't work on me. In the clearing, I saw Andrea flinch hearing the charmspeak. I knew it bothered her, but even though Charger zapped her with a lightning bolt, she swung on and flew towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm

I was glad though, that my friends were immune to charmspeak because I would feel worse if they weren't.

OOF: Hey, why are you guys immune to it? I mean, Chiron isn't! And he's a centaur!!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 pm

OOF: We ARE differant, being mostly immortal. BTW: WHen I said I would never be an immortal, it... just came out wrong. I mean... I'm a demi-god. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 pm

OOF: Well, since we're technically all real goddesses' children here, there's gotta be SOME upside to that. You know, since we aren't brain children.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 pm

OOF: Or the other kind of child for that matter... Now start RPing!

IF: Somewhere in the back of my head I felt a message from my mom. Exceot it was a song by one of her brain sons, Chris Martin, lead singer of Coldplay. Also, her other son that I admired was Bono. The song went like this: I sighed and almost swayed to the song. I had been through a lot, much more than a game of CTF. Mom would hopefully forgive me. SHe gave her strongest compassion to me and my real brother (Long story I REALLY don't want to say), Enrichthonius. Hopefully she would spread that compassion to me tonight. Lets go home, Charger.

::OOF:: If Bono and Chris MArtin find this, Its just a story. In the Percy Jackson bbooks george Washington is supposedly a son of AThena, so please don't sue me!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 pm

OOF: coldplay and bono.......do u usually hear those two in the same sentence?

IF: It was kind of quiet now, and I looked where Andrea had been standing. Oi. I thought tiredly. I sighed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:13 pm

"I know," I said ernestly to Diana. "She always leaves." Diana nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm

00F: I don't think she meant it like that. -_- I'm sorry, bad day!!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:08 pm

OOF: I never asked for your opinion Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm

OOF: Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 am

OOF: catty! oh andge, im giving u a silent treatment.

IF: I quickly turned my frown into a smile because this was supposed to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

OOF: Whatever Diana. I'm used to it.
IF: Suprisingly I didn't complain tonight about the food and just dug in. "Did we get a new cook or something?" I asked, my mouth full of meat.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I smiled. "I'm guessing you love it."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

OoF: Yum. I know your both mad but why must you rat up on me in the forum? Listen, my lifes not great.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Seriously!" I exclaimed, wiping my mouth daintily with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After CTF #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After CTF #1   After CTF #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After CTF #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: Camp Half Blood :: Campfire-
Jump to: