Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emma the Immortal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Emma
Diff generation of demi-gods! Meaning no Piper McLean/Percy and Annabeth Jackson

Full Name: Emma Lin (No last name, gods and goddesses don’t have them! If you didn’t know that than exit out of this site ASAP) Name means Universal or Complete
Nickname: Emma/Em
Parents: Ares, Aphrodite
GPA: Strangely smart. 3.9 (Well, I’m not exactly a Daughter of Athena now am I?)
Looks: Dark, chocolate brown, long, silky, wavy, soft hair. Creamy, perfect, tan skin, permanent makeup, eye-shadow that changes w/eye color, light pink blush, soft, rosy, full lips. (Really, I look like your personal image of perfect but this is how I grew up actually looking.)
Eyes: Mostly a soft blue, change w/mood. red=mad, black=sad, purple=in love…etc, etc, long, luxurious lashes.
Status: Immortal, alive, and head counselor of Aphrodite’s cabin at Camp Half-blood.
Boyfriend/Crush: Many former Bfs but no current ones. Crushes are currently nil.
Sibling(s): Too many to name
Personality: Since father is Ares, one side is extremely fierce, angry, and rebellious (this only happens when I get upset or when playing a game or when fighting. Split personalities anyone?!) On my mother’s side I am kind, caring, sympathetic, very benevolent and gentle, very loving and passionate, sly, a girlish kind of feisty, slightly temperamental and vain and flirtatious!
History: Aphrodite and Ares were having a fling or two…or twenty, and one of them made me! I grew up and became one of Zeus’ favorite granddaughters and Ares’ favorite daughter. (Other than Clarisse) Aphrodite is also incredibly proud of me for a reason I am not quite sure of… Anyway, I have a throne next to my mother’s on Mount Olympus and since my cabin (I’m in Aphrodite’s cabin, no duh!) doesn’t like to play capture the flag, I’m on Ares’ side, considering my father. I grew up like a children whose parents are divorced, but larger. Like, Ares half a year, Aphrodite for the other half.
*Rite of Passage: Doesn’t like it, but has done it
**Powers: Charmspeak
BFF: Andrea, Diana, and Megara
WEE (Worst Enemy Ever): ____________
B-day: February 14. (Not real b-day sadly. But really, I am Aphrodite’s daughter!)
Height: 5' 6"
Weapon: Anything. (Ares, people! Think!)
Motto: Alls fair in love and war.
*Rite of Passage (for Aphrodite) means you 1. Get with someone who really likes you, 2. Then break up with them, therefore breaking their heart.
** Basically hypnotism but with words and beauty. Only kids (Daughters, really) of Aphrodite and sorceresses have this power.

Last edited by Emma (Admin) on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Its a dove and a heart... Emma the Immortal Gyxmy410
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

That's mine all right! Although...maybe a sword? Nah, a sword wouldn't be very classy. (:
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm

*raises eyebrows* Very funny. XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I wasn't kidding...
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

I know. It just humored me somehow. XD
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

You gotta get rid of that face... *Shudders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emma the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma the Immortal   Emma the Immortal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma the Immortal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: News, polls, etc. :: News-
Jump to: