Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 am

Apollo Cabin

Description:
Apollo Cabin is the Cabin for all the claimed Apollo children... mostly male their are a few females as well. The signs in the title are the gender sign for men and the sun. The gender sign represents his name as Mars and the sun represents his name as Apollo, God of the Sun. Below are children in the Apollo Cabin. Very Happy Please enjoy.

Male::
Joseph McKeller (16) -Cabin Leader
Open Space

Female::
Open Space

|Cabin Rule(s)|
1) Do Not bring any food in the Cabin.
2) Make sure you ask a Apollo Child before entering the Cabin.
3) Curse, but not to much.
4) Keep your beds and personal belongings clean. I want to past inspection. Cool
5) If you bring your girlfriend or boyfriend here please... no kinky stuff.
6) If you break a rule, I Joseph. Will get to choose hows to punish you. pirat

Thank you for reading! Have fun in the Cabin(;
~ Joseph, Cabin Leader
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am

I sit up in my bed, I always had this bunk since my coming here. Bottom Bunk, first bed by the door. I stop staring at the bottom of the top bunk and get up bored out of my mind. Walking to one of the windows in the cabin I look out and watch as some of the kids outside play volleyball. A smile creeps across my lips and I turn and walk pass the other bunks. Atleast 7 bunks recided in this cabin. 14 kids to fill it as well. But at the moment it felt empty since everyone else was gone. I stop seeing a unmade bed and frown, I guess they didn't listen when I said to keep their space clean incase of surprise inspection. I narrow my eyes already planning the punishment when I realize its my bunk I'm staring at. My cheeks redden and I continue on ward towards the bathroom in the back of the cabin. Atleast two bathrooms were in the cabin since their were lots of kids. I walked into the nearest bathroom on my right and close the door. Looking around the bathroom use to seem like a good place to hang out when I was younger due to its little door in the corner. But now I was to big to even fit through the door. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Rolling my eyes I bent over turned the faucet on and began splashing water onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 am

"Hey, I'm doing inspection so--" I realized that he was nowhere to be seen. "Joseph," I called. "Um, if your here, I'm doing inspection, and when a child of Athena does inspection, you better watch out."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 am

"Hey Andrea, are you almost done with inspection?" I asked, coming up to her.
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Joseph

Joseph

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I came out towel drying my face and said, "Sorry come in. I was just washing my face in the bathroom." I looked around the cabin hoping everything was okay. I knew how hard I pushed those kids to beat neat, and the sacrifice that came with that was them liking me. But atleast if we pass inspection I give them a little treat or well... we do something... fun. To the hermes kids.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I blushed. "Um, I'll let you finish inspections." I told Andrea, backing up.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I smiled. "Don't sweat it," I said, giving him a friendly punch that nearly knocked him over.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

OOF: y'all need to reply to this topic or I'm gunna get all up in it...meaning, I'm going to post on it the way i want to....and you guys dont want that.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm

OOF: O.... M..... G...... Joseph get on before lil' miss spammer explodes.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

OOF: I would take her advice Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well, you passed," I said quickly. "See ya around!" I called back.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 pm

OOF: hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Later that night, the rain is pouring. A dog whimpers outside and-- Woah. Narrator, you're fired. This is my story. So, I walk to the back door of a cabin that looks familiar, even though I've never been to New York. I scratch my paws against the door. Then, a boy comes to the back door with a bow, arrow notched, but falters when he sees me. I flop over one ear and whine. Something tells me he is the head of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

OOF: Samson, could you put this on like a sub-topic? you can't do that literally but like, put Apollo's Cabin: Samson. Please?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm

I opened the cabin door when I heard the scratching. It was pretty interesting to see a golden dog outside of it and I smirked when its ear flopped to the side when it tilted its head. Pretty cute too. I smiled wondering if maybe he wanted to... I dunno.... come with me when I go and shoot some arrows. I need the practice, or actually not really. Its just calming and more exciting when someone, even a dog, is watching me do it. "Hey buddy." I smiled and squat down my bow jamming against my side as I layed a hand against the dogs neck and start scratching his neck lightly. "So boy you want to come with me? Watch me use my gift for good?"
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I whinned and said, "Yeah!" But he probably didn't understand it. He was freaked out when my collar shined with a golden sun.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 am

OOF: dogs are so adorable...
Back to top Go down
goddess

goddess

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 am

there no Aries cabin here?
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 am

Not yet. We just haven't made one yet.
Back to top Go down
goddess

goddess

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 am

oh!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 am

OOF: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼    ♂ Apollo Cabin ☼  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♂ Apollo Cabin ☼
Page 1 of 1