Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

capture the flag game #1

Go down 
+3
Emma (Admin)
Joseph
Andrea
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

capture the flag game #1 Empty
PostSubject: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 pm

I gathered emy crew. I had Apollo's cabin and Diana, Nike's cabin and my own. I also had Silas. I did not think Emma would join us. "Okay." I said. I was head of Athena's cabin, the best stratigists. So I was like general."we need some people on guard of the flag, preferably some of Apollo's. We need some on advance, and I need one more midfielder. I already have Ikia and Diana. I need someone who is good in long range and hand to hand combat. They must be stealthy and have good accuracy. One of Apollo's. Best. And Nike's must split up into offence and defence. We talk about tactics after we know the rankings." I said.

Last edited by Andrea on Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm

I came in late and said, "I can do long range with a bow and arrow." I grinned and stood infront of the Apollo kids as head of the cabin. "I think I can spare a few kids for going on the defense and Silas is wonderful in Hand-To-Hand. By the way he'll be here in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm

"Ok... But I need someone who's good in long range and hand to hand for boundries. The boundries people protect the flag and try for the other flag. And alert the others. We need one more. A master of stealth, too. SOmeone.... with deadly accuracy."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 am

"Hmmm.... I'm trying to figure out if I have anyone... like that." I turn to look at my group of Apollo Children, where was Silas? Then I spotted him slipping in among the kids and heading to the front. "Deadly Accuracy? I can only think of Silas when I hear this name but I might have someone different for it... the names at the tip of my tongue. "And when I use my bow and arrow I'm using deadly accuracy..." I turn once again and spy on one of the older kids like himself thats in his cabin, "Either Gareth or Tabitha would do the job right I believe. So their I only thought of four people... Me, Silas, Gareth, or Tabitha." I turned. "Do you have anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:18 am

"Okay, who of those want to?"
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 am

"Hey guys!" I huffed. "Sorry I'm late. My armor was not cooperating." I looked down at it. I don't wear it unless I'm in battle or capture the flag. I was kinda old. Andrea shrugged. "It's okay." she said. "Oh look, there's Diana!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Diana
Admin
Diana

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 am

I smiled. "Hey Em!" I held my bow in my hand and my bows in my quiver.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I was wearing the entire aegis now, breast plate and shield.I woar a armor over a white toga. "I remember something. We have a key to winning." I whistled. Scully ran out, her form now the size of a tank, her bark loud as an artillery gun. No more innocent hunting dog. Some people screamed.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:29 pm

I watched them as they strategised. I wasn't gonna fight... and then I heard the voice in my head. You shouldn't have punched your mother's son. I sighed and watched ignoring Erebus. You can not ignore me for long. Nyx is impatiant. And I see you have found My fang? I nodded slightly and looked down at the winged necklace I wore. Knowing that pressing on the third small wing would transform it into Erebus's fang.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Scully walked straight to Silas, her eyes glowing red. "Back up," I mutteted. Then, the hellhound actually bowed. I started to think a very odd thought...
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

I looked down at Scully just as Erebus told me to and then I gulped. I looked up and met Andrea's gaze hoping she wasn't noticing this... I looked at Scully and reached down and scratched her head. She seemed to like it a little... but her eyes glowed red still. I bit my lip, did this have anything to do with my title as Darknesses True Form? Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Scully bowed all the way. I realized she was offering him a ride. A ride for him to lead the attacking team into battle.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:01 pm

When the beast went lower I raised my head and I looked around making sure I was doing this right. I never rode something large... or well in my dreams yes. Sometimes when I wasn't flying. I felt my back itch a little as I climbed onto her back. I held onto her fur with one hand as she rose.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Scully's eyes were still glowing. I guessed after the game she wowuld take him to the underworld. "Meet Silas, the one whom shall lead the attacking team, Hellhound Rider!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm

She intends to take you away. I looked down and pulled on my necklace and the chain gave way. My thumb pushed the one wing that activates Erebus's Fang. It extended and transformed slowly. I've only seen it do it twice and was happy to see it again. It looked heavy but in the right sword weilders hand its light as a father. I stared at the dark blade as it gleamed back at me buzzing with good power.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 pm

"Now, if someone with good long-range would please speak up, please" I said.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm

OOF: This is Joseph.
I smiled at Silas then said, "I could do long-range... Like I said earlier. I'm a wiz with the bow and arrow. Plus I never miss my mark." I winked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

I smiled. "You up for the job?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm

My mouth almost fell open. Scully hardly let anyone ride her except for sometimes me if I charmspeak her, Diana cuz of Artemis and Andrea well, cuz she's her owner!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 pm

00F: It is a shock, aint it?
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

OOF: yeah. and I have to Charmspeak her!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I snort. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:14 pm

OOF: waaat?
Back to top Go down
Ikia

Ikia

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:13 pm

"My siblings, Protect Silas." I ordered. I play to win.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

"Gosh, we've known him for a less than a whole day and he's already super-important." I grumbled under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: capture the flag game #1   capture the flag game #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

capture the flag game #1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: Camp Half Blood :: Forest-
Jump to: