Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being Claimed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndromedaII

AndromedaII

Being Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Being Claimed   Being Claimed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm

I always knew I was 'special' but when I got to camp half-blood everything-gladly- was average for me. I spent four years there in a miscelanious cabin, unclaimed by a parent. It was embarrassing. Finally, I just gave up hopes of being claimed. After another year or so of normal camper life I decided I would join the Hunters of Artemis, not without a great deal of thought of course. Every relationship I had been in never ended well and I never knew quite how to act anyway (probably why nothing ever worked out). I just don't understand them anymore. I would much rather be friends and avoid the awkwardness of dating. Hunting has always come naturally for me and I really love my bow (I made it myself) and never go anywhere with out it and my quiver of arrows. Huh....I guess- in short- I have no life. Hope I made the right choice....It certainly feels right but who knows anymore?
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

Being Claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Claimed   Being Claimed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm

(Andromeda, please make a character sheet in the "news")
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com

Being Claimed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: Camp Half Blood :: Cabins-
Jump to: