Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidZ525

PostSubject: partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 pm

hey dead monsters out there, i know how ya feel and uh, wondering howd yall die?\
most people arnt monsters so, like those whio are prob died once or twice in a life, and tartarus stink s i know, sOOOOOOOOOOO! im gonna change tartarus UP!!!! meaning im gonna deorate for monster parties free!! (only you have to die to get in Very Happy) im dead and i know how it feels today i get free, and yah!! im happy im done decoarting and monsters are welcome. (notice no hellhounds please, they wreck the place i worked hard) bounce yeah come on medusa please dont come either, stonign isnt fun. oh wait it dosent work in tartaurs sorry gorgons! yeah and no wepons please. *morphs* im waiting.
(empousa get free Tours of tartarus so do sirins, female and male there diffffrent there power are very diffrent too)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex (male)

PostSubject: Re: partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 am

Ha. You are a Demigod..... I could send you to the fields of punishment with a single Iris-Message. SO BEAT IT.

(P.S. you owe me the money you stole from my Demigod college fund to make your party room)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello Alex! I am Andrea, leader of the Athena cabin and admin. Just because you are son of Hades, does not make you invinsible, and you cannot send people to their death in a single Iris-Message. That's God-Modding, Powerplaying and being a perfect character. And the siren is a monster. Thanks! And welcome.

You can do anything.
You can be anything.
Because You are brave.

∂αυgнтєя σƒ αтнєηα
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah....I couldn't have said it better unless i cussed.

∂αυgнтєя♡σƒ♡αpняσ∂ιтє
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)   

Back to top Go down

partaus (tartarus party room idea hades please dont ge angry for me making this!)
Page 1 of 1