Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aphrodite VS Athena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 am

Emma (Admin) wrote:
They're too complicated to explain, but Andrea knows what I mean Razz

do you mean that you charm people?? I think you can't charm people in real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

*Smacks forehead* No, Narissa, I don't charm people. Let's say I'm small and sly. Wink

∂αυgнтєя♡σƒ♡αpняσ∂ιтє
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekmythology.forumotion.com
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 am

Emma (Admin) wrote:
*Smacks forehead* No, Narissa, I don't charm people. Let's say I'm small and sly. Wink

sly?? Everyone have that gift. And beside planning revenge depends on what people you are talking about I am talking about getting revenge on A boy that is the strongest and fastest by in 7th Grade. And for being small it doesn't mean people cannot see you. Getting people revenge means blending in not hidding or lurking and stuff. BTW It is one of the spy rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
@Emma

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 am

Well, I bet things are different over in Asia. Here, being small, sly, evil, smart, and innocent looking is almost all the perfect ingredients for a professional master mind
Back to top Go down
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

@Emma wrote:
Well, I bet things are different over in Asia. Here, being small, sly, evil, smart, and innocent looking is almost all the perfect ingredients for a professional master mind

In my school you must be sly,small,evil,smart,innocent looking,good at climbing building,good at acting,quick,strong,fast,get all A in every test,friends to support you,get out of trouble etc. is the almost perfect ingredients for a professional master mind at my school. Most of my classmate is sly, evil, smart and innocent looking, while i am sly,small,evil,smart,innocent looking,good at climbing building,good at acting,quick,strong,fast,,friends to support you,get out of trouble etc. but sometime people can outsmart you or whatever. For example Athena is the goddess of wisdom etc. but people can outsmart her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Um, getting all A's on tests is being smart, and how do those other things even get to being great at revenge plans? But for reals, Athena isn't even real.

∂αυgнтєя♡σƒ♡αpняσ∂ιтє
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

goddess wrote:
@Emma wrote:

In my school you must be sly,small,evil,smart,innocent looking,good at climbing building,good at acting,quick,strong,fast,get all A in every test,friends to support you,get out of trouble etc. is the almost perfect ingredients for a professional master mind at my school. Most of my classmate is sly, evil, smart and innocent looking, while i am sly,small,evil,smart,innocent looking,good at climbing building,good at acting,quick,strong,fast,,friends to support you,get out of trouble etc. but sometime people can outsmart you or whatever. For example Athena is the goddess of wisdom etc. but people can outsmart her.

And not really.... Athena is a bit... on top in wisdom. Like no one's prettier than Aphrodite.

You can do anything.
You can be anything.
Because You are brave.

∂αυgнтєя σƒ αтнєηα
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 am

Emma (Admin) wrote:
Um, getting all A's on tests is being smart, and how do those other things even get to being great at revenge plans? But for reals, Athena isn't even real.

Getting all A in every test help you become more creative and all the other things help you to do revenge easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

Andrea wrote:
goddess wrote:
@Emma wrote:

And not really.... Athena is a bit... on top in wisdom. Like no one's prettier than Aphrodite.

not really true have you heard of a myth that Aphrodite is jealous of a princess that people call her more prettier than her and she made one of her son to make the princess fall in love with the ugliest man on earth and for athena she been outsmart few times. I think mabe Odysseus outsmart Athena i don't remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
@Emma

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

I think you need to catch up on ur GM. People say that their prettier than Aphrodite, but Aphrodite's appearance changes to match people's idea of perfection, so she's always the most beautiful. And, I don't think Odysseus had outsmarted Athena.
Back to top Go down
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 am

@Emma wrote:
I think you need to catch up on ur GM. People say that their prettier than Aphrodite, but Aphrodite's appearance changes to match people's idea of perfection, so she's always the most beautiful. And, I don't think Odysseus had outsmarted Athena.

there diffrent myth!!! How many times do i have to tell people that?????? Some myth says so some myth say no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 am

@Emma wrote:

try reading all the myth if you think I am wrong.

and try reading some uncommon myth too because i usally read them so my view of greek myth is diffrent from yours.

Last edited by goddess on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
@Emma

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 am

Ang, please, back me up here?
Back to top Go down
goddess

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 am

@Emma wrote:
Ang, please, back me up here?

Most people would beack you up i suppose cause people don't know which myth you and I are talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 am

She's talking about Psyche. And their parents, who started the rumor, had never seen Aphrodite. And Odysseus learned from Athena the Trojan Horse.

You can do anything.
You can be anything.
Because You are brave.

∂αυgнтєя σƒ αтнєηα
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

So, no. There is no one greater than a god[ess]'s particular power.

You can do anything.
You can be anything.
Because You are brave.

∂αυgнтєя σƒ αтнєηα
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite VS Athena   Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:23 pm

THANK YOU!!!!

∂αυgнтєя♡σƒ♡αpняσ∂ιтє