Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking out...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm

It was past curfew and the harpies were roaming the camp grounds. One squawked to her sisters, signaling a lone camper: Me. They came flocking towards me but I glared at them. "Leave me alone she-uglies," I snap. They back off, ruffling their feathers. I keep walking, head held high. I stopped in front of Aphrodite's temple. Later I would be going to Ares' but Mom said she was less busy, so we all agreed for me to see her first. "Mom?" I called softly when in the temple. A soft pink and gold glow filled the room. A woman stood in the far right corner, smiling at me. She was what most people would call the image of perfection. I ran to her, my arms out-stretched for a hug. When we embraced it was warm and loving...not to strange for the goddess of Love. "Is Dad going to come later?" I asked, looking at her. "Of course Em!" She said laughing. Her laugh is so hard to describe. It was like wind chimes twinkling in the breeze, birds chirping in the morning air...Anyway, we sat down and started talked about everything, I filled her in on all the details that she'd missed while up on Olympus. An hour or two passed. I stood up. "I'm going to go see Dad," I said. "See you later Mom."

OOF: Super-strange but going to make a new topic for Ares' Temple....
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm

OOF: Can I come see Her Beauty? I'm her fav kid of Athena!
Back to top Go down
*Emma*

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 pm

OOF:SRY, 2 late Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

OOF: Okay, when I was on as a guest I was using my Wii to post. It was awesome. Thank you Internet Channel!
Back to top Go down
goddess

goddess

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 am

Emma (Admin) wrote:
It was past curfew and the harpies were roaming the camp grounds. One squawked to her sisters, signaling a lone camper: Me. They came flocking towards me but I glared at them. "Leave me alone she-uglies," I snap. They back off, ruffling their feathers. I keep walking, head held high. I stopped in front of Aphrodite's temple. Later I would be going to Ares' but Mom said she was less busy, so we all agreed for me to see her first. "Mom?" I called softly when in the temple. A soft pink and gold glow filled the room. A woman stood in the far right corner, smiling at me. She was what most people would call the image of perfection. I ran to her, my arms out-stretched for a hug. When we embraced it was warm and loving...not to strange for the goddess of Love. "Is Dad going to come later?" I asked, looking at her. "Of course Em!" She said laughing. Her laugh is so hard to describe. It was like wind chimes twinkling in the breeze, birds chirping in the morning air...Anyway, we sat down and started talked about everything, I filled her in on all the details that she'd missed while up on Olympus. An hour or two passed. I stood up. "I'm going to go see Dad," I said. "See you later Mom."

OOF: Super-strange but going to make a new topic for Ares' Temple....

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

OOF: Thanks?
Back to top Go down
goddess

goddess

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am

you should note that Aphrodite is busy looking in the mirror
Back to top Go down
@Emma

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 am

WHAT?! Have you even read the Heroes of Olympus? She's ah-lot more down-to-earth than what people think she's like!!! Besides, I'm her daughter, she would never be looking in the mirror while talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking out...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out...    Sneaking out...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: Camp Half Blood :: Shrines/temples-
Jump to: