Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Empty
PostSubject: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome to the Cabin of magic!

The Hecate Cabin
Symbols:

|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Hell_fire_torch
Leader: Megara
Secondary Leader: Unknown
Members (Male): Unknown
Members: (Girls) Unknown
Rules:
 |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη 1703-dark-of-the-moon?w=50&h= No unsupervised magic
 |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη 1703-dark-of-the-moon?w=50&h= Minor swearing
 |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη 1703-dark-of-the-moon?w=50&h= NO cursing
 |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη 1703-dark-of-the-moon?w=50&h= Be aware of the dangers of magic.
 |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη 1703-dark-of-the-moon?w=50&h= Only if we have to, we use magic. It is our greatest weapon.

Cabin: Boys Side: A navy and black simple room
Girls Side:  |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Photo_Video_4687102903_medium
Put what the girls side looks like)
Outside:  |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Hecate_Cabin

Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
goddess

goddess

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:42 am

Magic? So not fair!!! It not fair that you can use magic to be more of a beauty than Aphrodite!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 am

No, cuz daughters of Aphrodite are like her, always looking perfect and other ppls images of perfect, so their appearences always change.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Oi.... not everyone in your cabin is a goddess...
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Whatevs. All the same to me.
Back to top Go down
goddess

goddess

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 am

I am a goddess. My father is Posidon and my mother is Aphrodite. I am the favorite daughter of Posidon but my mother abonded me. She very cunning you know she made everyone think i was a half blood but posidon find out and stop her.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 am

:O I'm pickled. Aphrodite would never do that. Trust me, I've studied Greek Mythology for a LONG time. She's all about love and care. SHE WOULD ONLY ABANDON SOMEONE IF SHE HAD TO OR IF IT WAS FOR A GOOD/IMPORTANT CAUSE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη    |۰۪۫*۪۫۰|cнιℓ∂яєη σƒ мαgιc|۰۪۫*۪۫۰|тнє нєcαтє cαвιη Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: Camp Half Blood :: Cabins-
Jump to: