Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

????????????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

???????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 pm

SCULLY:
Scully ran, Silas still on her back. She felt powerful, like this was how she was supposed to ride into battle. When they reached the Palace, HAdes, Nyx and... Erebus stood infront. The hellhound mix bowed.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

I slid off her back the impulse to hug my Da was strong... but I stopped myself and kneeled down on one knee head bent. Nyx stepped forward, and I closed my eyes. She had a sense of calmness to her that made me relax. She was wonderful just like a second mother. Its hard not to love my Da's first Love. "Greetings Silas. Son of Erebus." She smiled and I lifted my head. She was radiant. Good in the form of darkness and night. My Da gazed at her and then looked at me slightly proud if I could tell. Then I looked towards Hades. "Get up." I did as the God of the Underworld instructed and I nodded. "So Silas I'm guessing your trying to figure out why your here?" I listened and my eyes focused on Hades as he talked. I nodded wondering if I was allowed to talk... Then my attention broke as I looked at Scully thankful that she brought me here.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Scully barked, and Hades listened. "But I don't want to go easy on him!" Scully growled. "I know your daughter of Cerberus, what does that matter?" The dog rolled over, thinking of a witty comeback. She looked at Silas when she realized she didn't have one.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm

I watched Hades as he spoke with Scully. Slightly interested but then Nyx and Erebus broke my gaze as I looked towards them. Da stepped forward and started talking to me in a low voice as Nyx watched and Hades talked with Scully, "Silas... you know I'am proud to have a son to call my own. And glad that you are that son. But something is going to change about your body... your gonna become... like me." I watched as he extended his wings and brushed them against me to show me how real they are. "You have a gift. Use it well. Nyx and I give our followers free will. But you. You will have Free Will plus more. Nyx and Hades has more to tell you but I'm just telling you. By the next blue moon you will be as complete as I was at your age." Then he stepped back and my face expression stayed the same so did his. I then looked at Nyx and Hades and Scully wondering what was gonna come next. The main reason why Scully came here. Was it to inform me of my transformatoin? Training? Social-Life? Ha! Social-Life. Cool
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Scully ran against Silas' legs, fearful. Her color glowed a color that showed agaitation
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm

I stepped back wondering if the other thing I was brought here for was even good. I looked towards Da and he had a sad expression on his face. Nyx stepped forward and said, "Silas as my Warrior had explained to you, you will go through a transformation. Sadly it brings you onto a journey that might... very well kill you." She looked at Hades with a annoyed expression. He rolled his eyes and spoke in a annoyed tone as if I was just a annoying tick. "Yadda Yadda Yadda We won't be able to help you. Only you can do that for yourself. And you have to stay away from all friends. You're a danger to them during your transformation period. And just saying but if you show off your new pair of wings then I will personally cut them off." Erebus shot Hades a look of pure disgust and said, "We will NOT be cutting them off..."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Scully whined, probably because once Silas got his wings he wouldn't ride on her. Than she whinned to Hades. "Go on the quest with him...?" Hades turned to Erebus.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 pm

*~*Erebus*~*
I was surprised by the Daughters request and I nodded, "If the Daughter of Cerebus wishes... she may accompany him on his quest... along with another significant other. Someone he knows well. Someone who can make him... remember his life after his transformation." I looked at my only son. Everytime I witnessed him I just could imagine his transformation... he would have two bodys after it. Mortal and Immortal. The form he had now would be his Mortal form but when he obtained his wings he would look like an Immortal. He wouldn't BE an Immortal just look. His hair color and features would change. I shook my head pride stormed through my body though. Here was my only son growing faster then the seasons.

*~*Silas*~*
I grinned happy that my father would let me have someone with me on my trip. Especially Scully, she has been an awesome companion so far and I'm greatful for her. But then I heard the part about remebering my life and my eyes snapped open alarm spreading through my body. Now what did he mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Scully knew he would choose Joseph, and she hoped that Andrea would let her go. Still, she would miss her owner.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I watched as Hades nodded and looked at us as if he expected us to do something, "Well. We talked to you. Leave." I nodded then I approched my Da and shook his forearm and crossed my arms over my chest and bowed my head. I did the same with Nyx but was surprised when she pulled me into a hug and wished me luck. Then I was also surpsied when my Da looked at me and hugged me as well. This was super puzzling but I dismissed it and got on Scully's back.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Scully looked at Silas. Maybe once he got his powers he could understand her. Then she ran with the speed of a sonic boom.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm

OOF: Can dogs have witty comebacks?
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:10 pm

If it's scully, who knows!?!

IF: "Silas?" Silas could make out his name from the hellhound's mix in her own language, but that was it. She could understand him, aswell. She whimpered and jogged in place, then, taking of at the speed of light- well, erm... Darkness, she went towards their homes on half-blood hill.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm

I looked around confused I could have sworn someone or something said my name. As Scully ran I looked down at her watching the back of her neck as she ran and I sighed. I could feel us running closer and nearing Half-Blood Hill. Soon I guess I will have to announce who my father is to some of the other campers and then soon everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology RPG :: The Underworld :: Hades' and Persephone's Palace-
Jump to: