Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Unknown Name)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma (Admin)
Admin

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: (Unknown Name)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm

I groaned inwardly. "So much meat! Why can't we ever have something a little neater?" I complained to my BFF Andrea. Strange friendship. I mean, I was a daughter of Aphrodite and she was a daughter of Athena! Athena and Aphrodite don't really like each other considering Athena was a maiden. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm

"It's good." I said through a rib. I glanced at my goblet and realized I was to caught up in my rib to fill it. Welches Strawberry. I thought. Immediately the pink liquid filled the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Grape Fanta with a shot of Sprite." I ordered my cup. The goblet filled up with a purple soda. I drank and ignored the pile of meat that was next to me. I got up, and with plate in hand, scraped it into the flames. To my mother and father, I prayed. I hope you like my offering.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 am

I grinned. I decided to bring a scrap to the fire. Hail to thee, mother. and A little self-consiously, I love you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

I pouted, looking around. "There are no more cute guys around!" I sulked to her. "There will probably be some new hunk for you in the morning." she assured me.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 am

I was getting used to this. I hadn't found a guy I could truly relate to. I mean, women needed to have a little freedom! Or maybe I just hadn't found the right guy... Was I looking for one? I guess I was. But this guy wouldn't be one of Em's matchmakes. No. This decision I would make on my own.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

"Sometimes I wonder who would be my godly parent if I were a demi-god instead of immortal..." I said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm

I really didn't want to tell her who I thought. I was glad to only have one parent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

"Come on," I cajoled. "just tell me. If it's Dite than I don't really blame you...I only get all Ares when I'm annoyed or in battle, or just plain mad."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Ok... Your mom." I 'fessed up. I thought about running through the forest, but what was the point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm

I nodded. "Understood."
Back to top Go down
Silas

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I walked to their table. New here, a plate of food layed in my hands and I already sacraficed food to Erebus before I looked for a table. I spotted the two girls and thought that they looked friendly enough. My brother was not here with me at the moment but he would be soon hopefully. I stopped at the table, "Hi I'm Silas." I grinned at them and sat down across from the two. "Don't mind if I sit here?" I asked when I was already sitting. A cup appeared infront of me and I imagined the only drink that my father and I would like all together. The cup filled with a dark red liquid that had a twinge of bright golden color in it as well. The drink was red cherry wine twinged with three other unknown flavors. Of course I had already been to the camp before, but I left for a few years. Three exactly. And then returned yesterday night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 pm

I smiled. "Hello," I said. Emma smiled and flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

I forked some steak and chewed on it for a moment. Then smiled. "So how long have you guys been here... and Half-Blood hill?" I took a drink of my glass and looked down at my plate and back at them. I heard a meow and turned just as Nyxie came. She wasn't my pet but one of my loyalist friends. She went under the table and twined between my legs carefully and purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 pm

"As long as I can remember. I switch off weeks withhere and my moms palace."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 pm

"Cool. I've been here since I was... I think 10 years old." I chuckled and chewed on more stake. Nyxie hoped up next to me and started mewing. She was hungry apparently... I frowned at her and swallowed, "Calm down Nyxie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 pm

I nodded. "Cool," I mumbled. I realized one of my ribs was gone. Another shadow, another rib gone. I frowned. "Scully, " I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:50 pm

OOF:this is actually Emma.
IF: I smiled in a cutesy little way. "What a cute kitty!" I exclaimed. I hesitated. "Can I pet her?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 pm

I walked towards the table, a big smile placed on my face as I settled down next to my brother Silas. I nodded towards the girls, "Ladies." I said in greeding flashing a cocky and crocked grin. Then I turned towards Silas. "So Bro guess what!" I bit my bottom lip excited to death. "What?" I heard him respond, "What?" with a blank look of surprise. I then began talking almost too fast, "I found out I never miss my mark!!" I grinned and then I heard Silas ask my while I drank out of his glass and spit out whatever it was, "Aren't you gonna get any food?" Silas asked. I looked at him and said, "Bro what are you drinking? Yuck..." I turned and looked at the girls noticing them once again. "I've seen you guys around. My name is Joseph. I'm Silas's brother, I'm also head poncho of Apollo Cabin and also working in the infirmary from time to time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

A smile crept to my lips. The first thing I noticed was his wording and skill in battle. "Andrea," I answered. "Daughter of Athena." Shaking his hand I added, "that's interesting...your archery."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

I brought my hand back after shaking her delicate soft one. Yet I could feel the experiance already through her hands. And I saw it again when I looked into her eyes, "Yeah, Archery is my expertise. My gift from my father Apollo is to never miss mark. I hit whatever I'm thinking of at that moment..." I grinned again and asked, "... I can tell you love to use weapons as well as I do. Whats your weapon of choice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

I looked up. "Anything I can get my hands on. But mainly this." I pulled a black pencil with orange clip and pushed the eraser. A sword and shield were immediately in my hands. "Her name is ivy. She's platinum, gold and bronze. She also turns into a spear." I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"Thats amazing." I chuckled and my eyes were instantly falling in love with the fine hand work of the blade. Then I fell head over heels for her shield. It looked as if it taked years to fashion it, it was so complete and perfect. Perfect as in war battle perfect. I imagined that it could deflect anything... even his arrows if I were to aim for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

OOF:Emma.
IF: " Hi," I said, extending my hand. "I'm Emma, daughter of Ares andAphrodite, head of Aphrodite's cabin ." I said warmly to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

I looked at her and nodded and shook her hand. It was soft and delicate and carefully manicured. "Son of Apollo and head of Apollo Cabin." I smiled at her and nodded, then I looked at Nyxie. Silas was odd, he had a cat that was attached at his hip and lately I swear he's been telling Nyxie more then he tells me. I looked down at my lap as the large black cat settled down on my lap. I petted her slowly and she looked up at me with dark violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Unknown Name)   

Back to top Go down

(Unknown Name)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next