Greek Mythology RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I get clamed as a daughter of Athena

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 pm

So I walk into the big house and the first thing I see is my best friends (Andrea & Diana) talking to Chiron. "uh oh," I say. "This can't be good."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 pm

As an unclaimed Demi-God, Lexi had been in the Hermes cabin for a while. "I think I know who your parent is!" I said. Lexi was very skilled and smart. My mother gave me a blessing that some of the head members of cabins get, and sometimes the secondary leaders, as gifts from their mom or dad. "Oh, Child of Wisdom, daughter of skill in battle, your light shines through. Wild, free and beautiful, may it be true. For the mark of Athena lives in you." I half sang. Then, confirmation what I thought, an image of a shield and a book showed over her head. Her eyes flashed grey for a second. "Welcome, half sister, to the Athena Cabin."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

eeeepppp. one of my best friends was now my Half-sister ....i could get used to it. "Great. lets get my things out of the Hermes cabin." I was practically filled with joy knowing that one of my best friends is now (tecnically speaking) my sister.And the fact knowing I'm clamed makes it all the better
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"Yeah, lets go," Together we walked towards the Cabin, Sisters instead of friends.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

OOF: Interesting. Am I the only one that thinks Aphrodite is cool? I mean, love can bring anyone to their knees!
Back to top Go down
https://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:59 pm

OOF: We know, we just haven't found that kind of girl yet. You see, even you have a deadly side. But we have to choose between deadliness over complete beauty.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

OOF: Grrr
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 pm

OOF: You chose the mixture. XD
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

OOF: Cuz I'm the only one with a brain around here.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

I try, even though you were like, "Athena doesn't have gorgeous children!" But I thought it could be a thing from Aphrodite since you got to talk to Alex from Poseidon. Athena was beautiful, for the record, and many men wanted her, but she was like, "No. I do not need a significant other."
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

OOF: fine, it can be like, Dite was in debt to Athena so she blessed u a pretty kid.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

OOF: Lol. That just makes me laugh, dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

OOF: Iiiii hate u.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Admin
Diana

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 am

OOF: no offense, but i think it was the pretty kid part. it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 pm

OOF: Iiiii Know.
IF: We arived at the Hermes cabin. "New Athena Beta over here!" I called out. The Hermes looked happy for her, though sad they didn't have someone to prank every five seconds. We packed up her belongings and moved to the cabin. I had the top bunk in the middle of the cabin, and I planned for Lexi to have the one under me. She set out her personal belongings as I climbed to the top. It was nice, a few of my personal belongings including many books. It also (secretly) had an old stuffed animal and a baby blanket. I smiled down, and asked, "'Want this one?" I patted the roof of the bottom bunk. "It's nicer than the others, and whom sleeps in it is the Beta...."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm

OOF: Can we bring this to The Athena cabin?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 am

OOF: yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

OOF: Oh, sure! Everyone else gets a new member except for me, Diana, Megara, and um..whats her name? Mongolia?
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:14 pm

OOF: Diana is a pledged only child scratch
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 pm

OOF: she has a point... But really you should get over the whole "I only have one member, and thats me!" thing
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

OOF: -.- someone, please put me in a straightjacket...a la bomb Emma will be exploding on a certain half-blood, daughter of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:33 pm

gosh no offence but you have some anger issues
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

OOF: Tell me something I don't know! Di and Ang know that like, first-hand.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 pm

okay i did realize that but i didn't want to say anything
Back to top Go down
Emma (Admin)
Admin
Emma (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Di, please, please, let me hurt her! Just a tinnny bit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I get clamed as a daughter of Athena   I get clamed as a daughter of Athena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I get clamed as a daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next