Greek Mythology RPG

At Camp Half-Blood, create a demi-god, monster, immortal etc.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Don't screw up(;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph

PostSubject: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

I pull the arrow back on the bow and stare intently at a tree. I closed my eyes and began thinking of the dummy right behind me. I needed to shoot its head. To prove my gift. I let go swiftly and the arrow disappeared and then I opened my eyes when I heard the arrow connect with the stuffed dummy's head. I smiled and turned to see the arrow between the dummy's fake eyes. The arrow seemed to have transported or maybe just did a U turn and went around me to hit the dummy straight on where I imagined it would hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

"Nice." I said from the tree. I swung down gracefully. "But this is one of my trees. I'm part dryad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 pm

"Cool and thanks.... so you saw me do that. How'd the arrow end behind me when I clearly shot it infront of me?" I licked my lips because they had become dry. I wore standered clothing for the camp dress code. I held the bow in my hand, a steel like grip on it and a sheath of arrows on my back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

"Dissapeared in a ray of light. Then appeared behind you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

"Cool, so part of my suspicions were correct." I turned and grabbed the arrow usually someone would tug on it hard to get it out but all I had to do was grab it and it came out easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Oof: what?
If: I pushed on Ivy's eraser making it a spear instead of a sword. Then I sailed the spear into the dummys face. I willed it back to my hand and changed it to a sword and impaled it into the dummy again. I continued the pattern. I sighed. It was summer, and you always had to wear a swimsuit under your clothes in case a child of Ares dumped you into the lake. I decided to get up and go swim. "See you later," I said.

Last edited by Andrea on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

Location : IF: CHB/Aphrodite's Home/Ares' Home/Olympus/USA IRL: America

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

OOF: nutin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekmythology.forumotion.com
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 am

I walked past Andrea just as I was walking towards Joseph. A frown showed in my eyes while a false smile played on my lips. "So it was you?" I asked standing infront of him. "What did I do?" I watched him as he tried to look O so innocent. "You went through my stuff! You took my Fang!" Then I couldn't believe it when he raised his hands in defense and to show me they were empty, "Fang? What Fang?" Then it burst out of my mouth, "The fang my father gave me you dang jerk!" I narrowed my eyes and jammed my mouth shut, I was like an angry cat now ready to fight. Hands fisted at my sides, "Now give it back." He looked at me confused, "Apollo has a fang?" Is that all he could say? Stupid. "No. Apollo didn't give it to me." I rolled my eyes just as he grabbed my hand quick stopping me from punching him. I didn't even realize I was doing it until he grabbed my fist and stopped me. "Don't even think about fighting me Silas." His eyes narrowed and then I went in for a lower parry punch. It hit him square in the stomach but not in the center a little to the left a bit where his achilles heel was. I knew his weakness already, even without knowing before. I could have seen it easily. He oofed then grabbed for me as he tried to catch his breath, I tried to help him after that but then he lunch punched me in the face. I growled and leaped on him, he toppled over and we were on the ground rolling. I kept throwing punches at his face and neck and then he grabbed at me trying to stop me. He stole it I know he did... then he turned the tables on me and had me pinned arms down. "GET OFF!" I snapped at him. "Calm the hell down!" he challenged back at me. Eyes narrowed and neck brusing already. I smirked as he started asking questions and I kept my mouth shut, "Whos your dad? When did you get claimed? What the hell is a Fang? Why did you punch me?" and it kept going and going. Then I raised my leg and kneed him in the stomach. He clutched his stomach and rolled off and I stood up, "Your lying you take my stuff all the time without asking. This time it went to far Silas. Just, Just keep away from all my stuff. And I'll answer those questions when the time comes." I grabbed my arm and looked at it. Just as Nyxie came barreling through a bush and leaping.. to late... to my rescue. "Wow your late as ever." I commented and she shot me a heated look and hissed. Then she went to Silas and started purring, "Traitor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 am

OOF: crazy.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am

I ran hearing the shouts. "STOP IT!" I screamed. "STTOOOOOPPP IT!" I caught a flying fist, blocked a kick, and put my hands over their screaming mouths. Help me, goddess of peace. I said to my mother. "Now calm yourselves," I said. I slowly took my hands away. "Is this the answer? Will this help you, Silas? What do you gain from a bloody nose?" I asked. "Listen, you look like the Ares kids, always fighting. Stop It. Now. It makes me sick. You are brothers, you need to act like them. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Bickering like this, you would be a snack for a monster. Calm down. Now what is the problem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

"He stole my Fang." I looked at her and explained, "Its a long sword... that I got... from someone." As far as they all knew I was unclaimed. I glared at my half brother daring him to say something. But then my eyes changed from hard to soft and then in the middle. Why were they fighting? "Its on a silver chain... its in the form of a small black wing." If they were smart they would know the black wing is Erebus's symbol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I made the connection immediately. "But how do you know HE stole it? You live with the ARes and sometimes the Hermes. Hermes is the god of thieves, and Ares children..... They do stuff like that." I said and decided not to say anything about the wing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

"I dont know! Something inside of me told me it was him that he stole my Fang!" I looked down then up at Joseph. He was avoiding my gaze. New anger burst threw me at this then a light told me to calm down inside and I know it was my Father's work at hand trying to calm me. "I can't do this anymore. Its messing me up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

"That's what battle can do. It's only necessary if someone is trying to kill you or attacking those you love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

"Well, then, Joseph? What's been going on?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm

OOF: why the heck would Joseph steal it? I, personally, think it's the Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't screw up(;   

Back to top Go down

Don't screw up(;
Page 1 of 1